Earn and Learn your way to a career in Business Admin or Customer Service with our Pre-Apprenticeship Programme
Courses start each Monday throughout the year. Register with us today, using the form below.
If you are aged 16-24 and want to work in Business Administration or Customer Service apply now for our Pre-Apprenticeship programme in Business Admin and Customer Service.
The Pre-Apprenticeship runs at the Enfield Centre and is a 15 week programme designed to get you into a full apprenticeship, which will lead to qualifications in Customer Service and Employability.
About the programme
- You will spend three days a week (Monday-Wednesday, 9am - 4.30pm at the Enfield Centre.
- You will study for a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service (NCFE) and a Level 2 in Work Skills (Employability). Through this you will develop your skills and understanding in the nature of working with various types of customers and work situations – key features of working any administration setting.
- Assessment will be through continuous practical assessment and written coursework.
- You will have a personal tutor who will guide and support you and have access to our careers and support services.
Benefits of the Pre-Apprenticeship programme
- You will gain relevant skills for use in a variety of employment situations
- You will gain recognised qualifications
- You will receive employability development, advice and guidance
- You may be able to progress to apprenticeship training in this vocational area, subject to successfully completing your pre-apprenticeship training.
Frequently asked questions
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships refer to on-the-job training leading to industry recognised qualifications.
How often will I attend training?
You will attend training three days a week for 15 weeks.
Will I be sitting exams?
No. All assessments are based on practical demonstrations or through written coursework. There will be many deadlines you will need to meet during the programme, this will require you to be well organised and fully committed to study.
Watch Business Video
Careers in Business
How much can I earn?
- Local Government Admin Assistant: Starting from £13,000 - £19,000 a year, depending on experience and responsibilities.
- Bank Manager: starting from £18,000 - £24,000 a year. After training, this can rise to between £26,000 - £56,000, plus benefits. Regional and head office managers can earn up to £100,000 a year.
Salaries quoted here are a Guideline only.
To register your interest please complete the enquiry form below