Next intake starts March 2013! Register with us today, using the form below.
The programmes allow you to complete the well-respected Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification, in paid employment, progressing from a Level 3 to Level 4 where appropriate. The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete for each level.
As an apprentice, you will train in a professional office environment at your employers workplace and spend time in college.
Benefits of the Accountancy Apprenticeship Programme
- Relevant and highly employable skills including Accounting, Business, advanced Excel and SAGE computerised accounting.
- Immediate and invaluable commercial experience.
- Immediate ability to earn money (currently about £95 per week) and go on to achieve excellent career prospects.
- A very well respected qualification gained.
- Financial skills that are relevant no matter what you end up doing.
- Many trained accountants go on to become Managers in all areas of Business & Commerce.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships refer to on-the-job training leading to industry recognised qualifications.
- How long will it take to complete?
The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete for each level.
- What will I get paid?
You will earn a minimum of approximately £95 per week.
- Will I be sitting exams?
Yes, the AAT qualification has exams.
To register your interest please complete the enquiry form below.
To apply please click here. if you would like to talk to someone about the course, please call our Course Information Line on 020 8442 3055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org