Our mission is to help individuals, employers and our community to succeed by providing outstanding education and training.
At our heart are our high expectations that serve the community of the Upper Lea Valley, promote social inclusion and economic prosperity through the provision of education and learning, and above all enhance the life experience of young people and adults and help them expand their aspirations in life.
Our key values and beliefs are:
- We will strive to embed all aspects of equality and diversity into our corporate culture and operating practices
- We will ensure a safe and healthy environment for our staff and learners and will actively participate in those initiatives which seek to promote good role models for staff and learners
- We will actively promote the voice of the learner and respond positively to those suggestions which improve learner participation, involvement and performance
- We will actively seek and respond to the views of key stakeholders including staff, employers and the wider community
- We will ensure success for all our learners and increase aspirations