We'll give you all the help you need to progress from your course to the career of your dreams.
We have dedicated careers advisors on hand to give you advice and information about your future career and study plans. This includes help with choosing and applying for a place at university, finding the right job and preparing for interviews.
Your personal tutor will work together with our Careers Service to make sure you get the help and advice you need. Advisors are available to give you advice and information about your future career and study plans. This includes help with choosing and applying for another college or university course.
We also offer help with your job search and interview preparation. When you go into employment, we will still be able to give you advice and information on keeping your skills up-to-date. The College works closely with a range of local employers, and you could even find yourself coming back to us to upgrade your knowledge and skills.
Other help provided by the Careers Service includes:
• Careers information in the careers library and using careers software
• Help with the UCAS 'Apply' System
• One to one guidance interviews
• Morrisby Psychometric testing
• Information about voluntary work experience
• Job vacancy information
• CV writing and job search support
• Higher education interview practice
• Support with writing personal statements for higher education applications